101 Mulberry St. Loudon TN 37774
Complete list of all state driver license stations can be found at:
Due to the overwhelming response for the Real ID, all Driver’s License Centers across the state are experiencing long wait times or having to stop accepting applications before their scheduled closing time.
The Loudon County Clerk’s Office provides the following driver’s license services:
- Renewal of Tennessee driver’s license
- Name Changes (Must Provide certified copy of marriage certificate or divorce decree) We are unable to process court ordered name changes.
- Real ID (click here for requirements list)
- Duplicate Tennessee Driver’s licenses ( Must provide Social Security # / Driver’s License # / ID #)
- CDL address change – 2 proofs of Domicille Residency Required
Remember : No PHOTOCOPIES, FAXES, or CARBON COPIES of LEGAL DOCUMENTS CAN BE ACCEPTED.
The Clerk’s Office is not able to give written or physical drivers test, give drivers licenses to new to state residents, or issue commercial or specialty licenses.
If you choose to renew your driver license online, go to www.tennessee.gov for details.
*****NEW PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VOTING*****
For more information concerning the new requirements for voting, effective January 1, 2012, click on the following links: