Complete list of all state driver license stations can be found at:
For a “REAL ID” driver’s license you need to go to a driver’s license station or participating clerk’s office.
The LOUDON COUNTY CLERKS OFFICE is NOT issuing these at this time.
The Loudon County Clerk’s Office provides the following driver’s license services:
- Renewal of Tennessee driver’s license (Will Read “Not for Federal Identification“)
- Name Changes (Must Provide certified copy of marriage certificate or divorce decree)
We are unable to process court ordered name changes.
- Duplicate Tennessee Driver’s licenses ( Must provide Social Security # / Driver’s License # / ID #)
- Registering people to vote as allowed under the motor voter law as registering organ/tissue donors for the Tennessee Donate Life Registery
- Address Change
- CDL – Requires 2 proofs of Residency
Remember : No PHOTOCOPIES, FAXES, or CARBON COPIES of LEGAL DOCUMENTS CAN BE ACCEPTED.
The Clerk’s Office is not able to give written or physical drivers test, give drivers licenses to new to state residents, or issue commercial or specialty licenses or issue “Real ID’s”.
If you choose to renew your driver license online, go to www.tennessee.gov for details.
*****NEW PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VOTING*****
For more information concerning the new requirements for voting, effective January 1, 2012, click on the following links: